21" Copper Metal Table Lamp
Outfit your home or office workspace with a lighting treatment that inspires you to do your best work. Curate your most creative ideas and get ’er done work mantra with this sleek, slender and sophisticated modern and industrial style task lamp.
With a beautiful and bright copper/rose gold metal table lamp head and a subtle, yet contrasting concrete base, let this powerhouse of a task lamp really be a standout feature on your desk or workspace. The sleek, shiny and reflective silver metal neck and body connect to the rose gold lamp head, giving the entire piece luster and knock-out appeal. It’s stylish, unique and interesting. Even the cord has flair, as it’s a classic black and white chevron style pattern.
Perfectly suitable as a reading light for your bedside table, nightstand, or as a work light in your study or library, this stylish desk lamp works well in so many scenarios. Whether you use it in your bedroom, living room, study, entryway or hallway, add some character and style to your home with appealing and unique lighting.
PRODUCT SPECS:Overall measurements: 21” H x 7” Diameter
Base height: 1.5”
Weight: 4.8 lbs
Inline On/Off Switch
Chevron Patterned Cord
Includes 1 lamp
Type A bulb not included
120V 60HZ AC
25 Watt Max
- Modern and stylish design - Add a touch of clean, sophisticated, industrial and modern design to your home with this stylish and impactful desk lamp.
- Minimal design - Simple components and clean, sleek design combine to create a knock-out desk and task lamp.
- Copper/rose gold lamp head - With such a lustrous and metallic finish, this tall number will command attention from across the room.
- Versatility - Suitable as a desk lamp at the home or office, this sharp and slender number can also work as a bedside reading light.
- Padded base - Keep your surfaces and tabletops scratch-free and your lamp in place with the non-slip felt padding on this lamp’s underside.
- Inline on/off switch - Outfitted with an inline on/off switch along its cord, the power of light couldn’t be easier to access.