Vintage Abstract Windmill Wheel
To some, this gorgeous abstract metal art is clearly an ornamental windmill head, adorned with a gem-like design in its center. Others see a blossoming flower, reaching its petals out into the sunlight. You could interpret this piece as a representation of the sun itself, a copper gold sunburst of rays. No matter your reading, this dynamic wall sculpture is sure to catch your attention.
In this unique metal wall decor, copper-gold and blue-green rays of iridescent metal extend across silver rings, radiating from a captivating cobalt blue center. With its impressive size, all metal construction, and unusual shape, this wall sculpture makes a bold visual statement that is suited to many design styles. Hung amid imagery of farm life and country landscapes in a rustic living room, this piece evokes innovative engineering linked to the land. Display this wall decor in a modern minimalist loft, and you might be reminded of Robert Rauschenberg’s windmill sculptures.
Pair this metal wall art with copper fixtures or deep blue accents, or use it as a splash of contrast in a room of light neutrals and soft textures. Lightweight and equipped with a keyhole slot, this beautiful wall sculpture is a delight to look at and a breeze to hang.
Dimensions: 32” Diameter x 2” Depth
Weight: 2.55 lbs
- All metal – This gorgeous wall decor is expertly crafted from colorful metal.
- Abstract design - The captivating abstraction of this wall art can evoke the image of a windmill, a turning wheel, a flower, or a beaming sun.
- Rich color – The colorful metal contains iridescent accents, the hues including copper, gold, orange, green and blue.
- Lightweight - This metal wall sculpture is well-crafted, yet lightweight and easy to move.
- Ready to hang - A built-in keyhole slot makes this metal decor simple to hang.