Cold Beer Vintage Bar LED Marquee Sign
There’s nothing quite like a worn metal sign displaying those two beautiful words: “Cold Beer”. It’s how you know you and your friends have come to the right place to spend your evening. And now you can get that feeling in your very own home with this impressive, vintage inspired marquee led sign.
This off-the-wall wall art is made of antiqued distressed metal, featuring vivid yellow, red, and blue, vintage typography, and a charming illustration of a foamy mug of cold beer. Five energy-efficient LED lights are designed to evoke the look of classic Edison bulbs, yet with the benefits of LED technology. These lights are battery-operated, and so this striking bar sign can be mounted anywhere in your space. To add to its versatility this marquee sign is double-sided, and keyhole slots make it simple to mount. Use the convenient switch to add an eye-catching lighting element to bold, bright signage that looks great day and night.
Hang this unique and inviting marquee sign in your kitchen, living room, man cave, home bar, or patio to find yourself with a great excuse to invite some friends over for a few cold ones.
PRODUCT SPECS:Dimensions: 40” H x 8.9” W x 4” D
Weight: 7.45 lbs
Contains 1 sign and 5 LED bulbs
Batteries not included
- Classic look - With an air straight out of an old American postcard, this on-trend yet timeless bar sign is perfect for adding that final touch of authenticity to your home bar.
- Perfect size - This light-up sign makes a bold statement that will delight company, while staying within the appropriate dimensions for in-home decor.
- LED lights - Five LED lights give this sign a vivid element of old-fashioned dive bar charm, without overwhelming your home lighting or consuming extensive battery power.
- Cordless - The lights are battery-operated, so no need to hide unsightly cords.
- Double-sided vintage marquee sign - This vintage marquee sign features lettering on both sides for mounting in the perfect place.
- On/off switch - A convenient switch makes it simple to switch the LEDS on and off.