Whitewashed Vintage Window Barn Door
Open up the doors to fun and stylish vintage-inspired decor with this whitewashed wood and metal hanging trellised window/door farmhouse decor piece.
Made from rustic, shabby-chic wood and painted galvanized metal, this unique decor item blends two farmhouse style favorites together to create a decorative and stylish piece for your home. This piece truly embodies the farmhouse aesthetic. It’s the combination of weathered and distressed wood and metal that are the most iconic features of the farmhouse decor movement. The juxtaposition of two varying elements coming together to create a lovely and balancing quality to the aesthetic is at the crux of the design style.
Fashioned to resemble a windowed door panel, this piece features a trellis-patterned of wood that crisscrosses and creates six window panes that are see-through, giving the piece depth and dimension as well as visibility. Plus, the black metal embellishment on the top adds an aesthetically pleasing touch to the piece; giving the idea that the piece could roll along its caster wheels.
The timeless materials within this style also make it easy to incorporate into a wide variety of home decor types from contemporary to modern. A perfect piece for your farmhouse themed living room, dining room or kitchen, this number works well in a variety of spaces.
Outfitted with two D-rings on the back for easy hanging, this country-inspired hanging decor item is easy to install.
Overall dimensions: 63” H x 18.5” L x 1” D
Weight: 8.75 lbs
Contains 1 hanging decor piece
Two D-rings for hanging
- Farmhouse aesthetic – Whitewashed and shabby-chic wood combine with painted metal to create an interesting and lovely oversized wall decor piece for your home. The combination of textured metal and rustic wood is a paramount pairing of the farmhouse aesthetic and is in full effect within this piece.
- Large & impactful piece – Make a notable impact in your home with strong pieces of decor that command attention and offer a lasting impression.
- Trellis window – Beams of wood cross one another to create an attractive window display that offers visibility and adds a bit of depth and dimension to the piece. A great piece to place against a white or colored wall, the open window allows you to view the background behind the panes.
- Embossed metal – The bottom third of this charming piece features an embossed metal rectangle that is painted white and has black accents peeking through; adding a lovely contrast to the more spacious, open and airy window-like structure on top.
- Easy to hang – Outfitted with two D-ring on the back for easy installation, this distinct and decorative piece is a breeze to hang.