Metal Arrow Tee Pee Dreamcatcher
In some Native American cultures, a dreamcatcher was thought to be used as a protective charm for infants while they slept. Usually fabricated from a handmade hoop of woven textiles, often adorned with feathers and beads, this spider web charm has been used throughout Native American culture for many years as an item thought to ensnare bad or scary dreams of infants and adults alike.
Though this may not be a traditional dreamcatcher, this unique version is made up of three metal arrows overlapping one another to create an equilateral triangle or tee pee. The arrow tips and heads are brushed with a gold/bronze paint that gives them a highlighted appeal and attractiveness. Plus, the jute rope binding at the attachment points adds an extra layer of charm and detail.
The symmetrical, uniform, and intricate geometric design of this item makes for aesthetically pleasing wall decor. Plus, the hanging white and gold painted tin feathers help complete the piece and offer a lighter and more airy balance to the heavier and sturdier top.
Perfect for its intended purpose, in a bedroom above your bed, this item can also live in a variety of scenarios. Whether it’s a living room, kitchen, office, or at the end of a long hallway or foyer/entryway, the charm and attractiveness of this chic piece will certainly pull focus and grab attention.
Outfitted with a built-in hook on the back for easy hanging, this rustic looking dreamcatcher is lightweight and easy to install.
Dimensions: 24.5” H x 16” L x 1.25” D
Weight: 0.6 lb
Built-in hook for hanging
Contains 1 wall decor piece
- Decorative dreamcatcher – This stylish and chic wall decor piece is both aesthetically pleasing and can also serve as an ensnarer of bad or evil dreams.
- Unique design – A unique layering of three metal arrows combine to create a unique triangle tee-pee full of intricate geometric line-work and detail.
- Gold/Bronze highlights – Moments of bronze/gold within the arrow heads and tails of this wall decor piece give it charm and notoriety.
- 5 Gold/White feathers – Five white and gold-painted tin feathers dangling from the arrowed tee pee offer a bit of delicate and whimsical character to the piece.
- Easy to hang – With a built-in hook for easy mounting, hanging this unique and decorative wall item is a breeze.